JUNIOR FAIR STYLE REVUE
Saturday, August 2, 2008
2:00 PM - Show Wagon Stage
Rules and Regulations
1. The 2008 Junior Fair Style Revue is open to any Hamilton County youth (male or female) between the ages of 8 and 18 (as of January 1 of the current year).
2. Exhibits may be ready-to-wear or hand sewn.
3. Current Jr. Fair and FCCLA projects are eligible for exhibit in this event.
4. Jr. Fair participants may either model the outfits displayed in the club fair booth or select another outfit for the Style Revue.
5. Cloverbuds between the ages of 5 and 8 (as of January 1 of the current year) may also participate in the Style Revue on a non-competitive basis.
6. Cloverbuds may participate in any of the available ready to wear classes.
7. Each participant will model an outfit appropriate for their age and exhibit class.
8. Participant entries are evaluated on the seven points of the "total look":
d. grooming, posture and poise
e. Personal qualities.
9. All models must submit a typewritten narration card describing their outfit no later than Wednesday, July 9, 2008, at 8:00 PM
10. Participants may model in up to four of the exhibit classes listed below
Clothes for School
Casual & Leisure Clothes
Special Occasion Dressing
Fun with Clothes
Accessories for Teens
Sewing for Others
Dress Up Outfits
Lounging Clothes and Undergarments
Sportswear for Spectators
Tops for Tweens
Clothes for Middle School
Clothes for High School and College
Dressing for the Job
11. Each participant will receive a Style Revue Participation ribbon and one $3.00 premium for each exhibit in the Junior Fair Style Revue.
12. Cloverbud participants will receive participation ribbons.
13. Outstanding Model rosettes may be presented to deserving participants in each class.
14. One outstanding Junior (age 9-13) model and one outstanding Senior (age 14-18) model will be recognized.
Saturday August 2, 2008
This awards ceremony is for all youth. During this ceremony, the following awards will be presented:
• Booth Awards
• County Awards
• State Delegate Awards
• Livestock Top Exhibitor Awards
• Skill-a-thon Awards for Livestock and Non-Livestock projects